DEM´ new contract assisting EU Delegation in Strasbourg, will start next week
DEM is proud to announce that has been awarded the #EEAS project “Press and Information” in the EU Delegation to the Council of Europe in Strasbourg.
The project will start from September 2020 and it will last 20 months.
Our technical assistance will contribute to the following objectives:
- Participation in the development of the communication strategy and annual report of the activities in this area, including definition of expenditure budgets related to communication activities and events organized by the EUD;
- Assistance in the creation and development of thematic public diplomacy and communication campaigns about political priorities;
- Support in the organization of meetings, conferences and workshops, promotion and follow-up of EUD events;
- Creation and updating of a database for press correspondents;
- Press monitoring (international, Council of Europe activities, etc.) and preparation of thematic press analytical reports;
- Advice on the content of the EUD website;
- Creation of promotional and information materials, online and in hard copy (brochures, banners, posters, etc.);
- Assistance in the preparation of tender documents for the organization of events and the production of promotional material.
The contract will be managed by Guillermo Mogni.