Project Support Officer – EUIPO, CARIFORUM
DEM has been short-listed (as leader of Consortium) in a new EuropeAid contract called Intellectual Property Expertise and Support Staff for the Action «Innovation and Intellectual Property Rights» in CARIFORUM – Lot 2: Project Suppport Officer.
We are looking for experts according to the following profile:
Qualifications and skills
- University degree or academic qualification in law/languages/political sciences/financial management/accounting/office management etc.
- Proficiency in written and spoken English.
- Proficiency in written and spoken Spanish.
- Proficiency in written and spoken French.
General professional experience
- 5 years of professional experience in the CARIFORUM region.
- 2 years of professional experience in working for international or national public institutions/ programmes / projects.
- 2 year of experience in EU institutions and bodies and/or in projects funded by EU.
Specific professional experience
- 2 years of professional experience in office organization.
- 4 years of experience in supporting logistics/events organisation.
- 2 years of experience in supporting logistics/ organisation of international events.
- 1 years of experience in organising awareness raising/communication activities.
- 1 years of experience in financial management and/or accounting and/or procurement
Please send your CV in EuropeAid format (English version) to: (firstname.lastname@example.org)