#job #opportunity – Team Leader – Communication – Angola
Qualifications and skills
University degree (Master/Maestrado) in the area of social sciences or a relevant, directly related discipline, or equivalent relevant professional experience;
Good communication and writing skills in Portuguese and English;
Proven capacity of organization of large communication events, involving a large number of stakeholders from various backgrounds;
Experience in working with media (radio, television, newspapers, etc.), social media, and familiar in the use of various communication tools (web, advertising, etc.);
General professional experience
Preferably 10 years but a minimum of 5 years required on management of development projects, with large communication activities, in multi-stakeholders environment, preferably in developing countries.
Specific professional experience
Experience of at least 3 years in:
- Rural development with experience in farmers’ organizations and mobilization;
- Implementation of communications strategies, action plan and campaigns;
- Implementation of communications activities including events, media materials and tools;
- Working with the media, including social media;
- Financial management; experience with EDF funded programmes will be an asset.
Work experience in rural communication will be an advantage.
The expert will work for 220 days/year in the four year of the Project, in permanent contact with the EU Delegation and closely coordinate with the Implementing Partners, mainly the Instituto Camoes.
The expert must be independent and free from conflicts of interest in the responsibilities is taking on.
Send candidatures in EuropeAid CV format: email@example.com